The Tide Watch Face for Garmin
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with
TideFace. TideFace may combine your personal information with other data to provide and
improve our products, services, content, and advertising. You are not required to provide the
personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we
will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may
How we use your personal information
- TideFace uses personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve
our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti fraud
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with
identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date
of birth to determine the age of TideFace account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as
communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because
this information is important to your interaction with TideFace, you may not opt out of
receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis,
and research to improve KiezelPay’s products, services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any
specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non personal information for any
purpose. The following are some examples of non personal information that we collect and how
we may use it
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device
identifier, referrer URL, and location so that we can better understand customer behavior and
improve our products, services, and advertising.
- This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our
customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most
interest. Aggregated data is considered non personal information for the purposes of this
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This
information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except
in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will
not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and
applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non personal information with personal information the combined information
will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
TideFace does not collect “cookies” or similar technologies such as pixel tags and web becons.
Disclosure to Third Parties<
TideFace does not provide any information to third parties except such information as necessary
to comply with legal process, litigation, requests from public and governmental authorities
within or outside your country of residence as may be required by law.